Olivia Black Lace Crop Top
This product is sold out
Lace tops never go out of style! If you're a fan of our top selling Leighton Lace Crop Top, you'll love our new Olivia Black Lace Crop Top! This short-sleeved closet staple is perfect for pairing with all your favorite midi and maxi skirts! We recommend wearing it with a nude bra or our Amy Black Cropped Seamless Cami.
FABRIC & CARE
- 58% Cotton. 33% Nylon. 9% Rayon.
- Partial side zipper.
- Unlined. We recommend wearing it with a nude bra or black camisole.
- Model is 5'8" and is wearing size Small.
I wore this top for a modeling shoot and it was beautiful in every photo! Does run a size small.
This runs VERY small. I usually wear small/medium and I got stuck in this medium. My husband had to actually help me get out of this. No stretch to it. Size up. I won't be able to wear this. But it is beautiful
Returned. Came with broken zipper.
The top does look exactly as pictured and I would follow the suggestions and size up one size. I did and it worked great for me. The only noticeable visual difference on me is that the crop does not look as short on me as it does on the model and I have a pretty long waist. The crop hits just above my belly-button. A few notes on the piece though:
1) The lace is a little itchy and uncomfortable. It's not so bad that it's rubbing me raw or itching terrible throughout the day, but it's definitely not soft. The upside to the very stiff lace is that it gives some structure to the top.
2) Pulling it out of the package it smelled awful, very strong factory plastic. Definitely plan on giving it a few good rinses before you wear.
3) Before even wearing it the first time, the button the closes the neck in the back popped off. Easy sewing job to reattach but just a little annoying to have to do.
4) I can't remember if it mentions this in the product description or not, but this item is completely sheer. You will need either some kind of bralette to put under this or a very tight-fitting cropped cami. There is no coverage provided by the shirt.
Really nice top, but I would definitely go up in size.
Very small, but pretty. We were disappointed it didn’t fit.